Classic Ingersoll Rand FA5A-24 Utility-10K
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand
- Model: FA5A
- Power Source: Rebuilt Air Motor
- Operation Type: Wire Rope Winch
- Application: Industrial, Mining, Diving & Oilfield
- 10,000 lbs. Capacity Air Winch (FA5A)
- Weight: 1,254 lbs. W/O Cable
- Line Pull: 10,500 lbs. Line Speed 38 (fpm)
- Nominal Capacity – Drum Root Diameter: 12 3/4″
- Drum Length 27”
- Drum Flange 25.1”
- Wire Rope Diameter: 3/4″
- Motor HP: 25
- Average CFM Required: 43
- Full Drum Capacity 1,140′ – 3/4″ wire rope
- First Drum Layer @ 90 PSI, Max Stall Pull 17,000 lbs.
- Top Drum Layer @ 90 PSI, 8,000 lbs.
These Tuggers are completely disassembled down to the plates, gears, and cleaned, then blasted to the metal and Carboline three coat painted. 1st coat is zinc primer, all worn parts are changed or replaced and machined if needed, replace rings, pistons, cylinder sleeves, bearings, seals, bushings, gaskets and anything else out of specifications while rebuilding. We also reline the brake band and resurface the drum brake face as needed. After assembled 2nd coat epoxy primer, and the final 3rd paint we use is color poly urethane top coat finish paint. This process helps protect from harsh weather environments we are used to in the Gulf of Mexico and Gulf Coast area as well as salt, coal, diamond and other mines and civil construction. Now the winch is not complete until we load test to factory specifications and more and comes with a certificate of test. We back this with a 120 day in house warranty for quality all workmanship same as the manufacture
There are no reviews yet.